A dataset signposting Public health England outcomes indicators.
The tool presents data for the indicators in the framework, a list of indicators can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/public-health-outcomes-framework, but mainly focus on
- Improving the wider determinants of health - indicators for tracking progress in wider factors that affect health and wellbeing.
- Health improvement - indicators for tracking progress in helping people to live healthy lifestyles and make healthy choices.
- Health protection - indicators for tracking progress in protecting the population’s health from major incidents and other threats.
- Healthcare public health and preventing premature mortality - indicators for tracking progress in reducing numbers of people living with preventable ill health and people dying prematurely.
The framework concentrates on two main outcomes:
- Increased healthy life expectancy
- Reduced differences in life expectancy and healthy life expectancy between communities
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.