Information about Wakefield Council Counter Fraud work including use of powers, employees and fraud cases.
- number of occasions they use powers under the Prevention of Social Housing Fraud (Power to Require Information) (England) Regulations 2014, or similar powers
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of employees undertaking investigations and prosecutions of fraud
- total number (absolute and full time equivalent) of professionally accredited counter fraud specialists
- total amount spent by the authority on the investigation and prosecution of fraud, and
- total number of fraud cases investigated.
New data will be published annually in September.
Publishing this information annually is a requirement of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015.