TopicsHealth and Wellbeing (8) Communities (4) Leisure and Tourism (3) Housing (1) Travel and Transport (1)
PublishersLeeds City Council (5) Public health England (2) NHS Digital (1) The Leeds Teach Hospitals NHS Trust (1)
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds City Council and Sport England have teamed up to provide Leeds Let's Get Active, a programme of free gym and swim sessions at all Leeds City Council leisure centres, as well as beginner running, family sports activities and health walks in parks across Leeds. These datasets provide information on what activities are available and where. Did you know that Leeds Let’s Get Active is also available outside of local leisure centres? Th...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset lists all of the services offered by Neighbourhood Network schemes in Leeds.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds Inspired offers information on all-things-cultural in Leeds
- Updated 2 years agoThe Leeds Teach Hospitals NHS TrustDataset listing location information and contact details for hospitals in The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Updated 2 years agoNHS DigitalPractice demographic data are extracted as a quarterly snapshot in time from the GP Payments system maintained by the Health and Social Care Information Centre (HSCIC). Data for GP Practices with 100 or fewer registered patients has been suppressed due to possible identification of individuals when data are linked to other data sets.
- Updated 2 years agoPublic health EnglandA dataset signposting Public health England outcomes indicators. The tool presents data for the indicators in the framework, a list of indicators can be found here https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/public-health-outcomes-framework, but mainly focus on Improving the wider determinants of health - indicators for tracking progress in wider factors that affect health and wellbeing. Health improvement - indicators for tracking prog...
- Updated 2 years agoPublic health EnglandA dataset signposting Public health profiles. The profiles are a source of indicators across a range of health and wellbeing themes designed to support JSNA (Joint Strategic Needs Assessment) and commissioning to improve health, wellbeing and reduce inequalities. The profiles allow: Browsing indicators at different geographical levels Benchmarking against regional or England avarages Exporting of data to use locally.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset of all one stop centres and joint service centres in the Leeds area. The dataset includes services provided by the centres, accessibility, opening times and geospatial information about the centre. Additional information For further information on one stop centres and joint service centres visit: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/council/Pages/One-Stop-Centres.aspx
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing all the cycle routes (not restricted to cycle lanes) in the Leeds metropolitan district. Please note This dataset is reviewed annually but will not be updated if no changes have been made.