PublishersStockport Metropolitan Borough Council (24) Department for Communities and Local Government (1) Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (1) Leeds City Council (1) Wakefield Metropolitan District Council (1)
- Updated 2 years agoDepartment for Communities and Local GovernmentThe Indices of Deprivation 2015 provide a set of relative measures of deprivation for small areas (Lower-layer Super Output Areas) across England, based on seven domains of deprivation. The domains were combined using the following weights to produce the overall Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD): Income Deprivation (22.5%) Employment Deprivation (22.5%) Education, Skills and Training Deprivation (13.5%) Health Deprivation and Disabil...
- Updated 2 years agoDepartment for Environment Food and Rural AffairsA dataset showing registered food outlets located within a number of Local Authority districts and pointers to the Food Standards Agency raw data. The GeoJSON files will have less premises than the CSV / raw data as some food premises do not have a specific location, for example Mobile Caterers. This dataset is derived from The Food Standards Agency (FSA). Further Information Food Standards Agency Cluster map of premises Pivo...
- Updated 3 years agoWakefield Metropolitan District CouncilThe Town and Country Planning (Brownfield Land Register) Regulations 2017 came into force on 16 April 2017 and require Councils to prepare, maintain and publish registers of previously developed (brownfield) land they consider to be appropriate for housing development by 31 December 2017. The regulations set out the criteria with regard to suitability, availability and achievability that sites have to comply with, in the opinion of the ...
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains the locations of Care Homes and Care Homes with Nursing Provision within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilLocations of play areas within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilLocation and boundaries of allotments within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis data contains Emergency Department attendances, emergency admissions and alcohol related admissions for Stockport residents, aggregated by LSOA. The data provided for each item is the direct age-standardised rate per 100,000, for all persons, males only and females only. An assessment of the statistical significance of each data point is also provided. Information on how direct age-standardisation is applied can be found in the te...
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilLocations of premises licensed as bookmakers in the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilLocation and boundaries of parks in the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains details of Environment Agency Flood Zones within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.