PublishersLeeds City Council (3) West Yorkshire Combined Authority (1) West Yorkshire Joint Services (1)
- Updated 2 years agoWest Yorkshire Combined AuthorityLocations of West Yorkshire bus stops. The data includes average buses per hour during the AM Peak (0730 - 0930) Inter-Peak (1200-1400), PM Peak (1500 - 1830) and evening (2000 - 2100) time periods. Also included is a link to front and side photos of the bus stop.
- Updated 2 years agoWest Yorkshire Joint ServicesThe following geospatial dataset indicates the local wildlife sites in the region. Please note In respect of the River Aire PDFs; these sites form part of the West Yorkshire Local Wildlife Sites shape files and fall within a 1000m buffer area around the river base. There are other Local Wildlife Sites in North Yorkshire and the details may be available from info@NEYEDC.org.uk . There is no implied public access to these sites beyond p...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing all the cycle routes (not restricted to cycle lanes) in the Leeds metropolitan district. Please note This dataset is reviewed annually but will not be updated if no changes have been made.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing the proposed cycle link between Leeds and Bradford. Please note This dataset is reviewed annually but will not be updated if no changes have been made. Licence information This dataset includes Ordnance Survey derived data. As such, you may use this for personal, non-commercial use only. By accessing the data you are deemed to have accepted the Public Sector End User Licence – INSPIRE. Further details can be found by ...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe following shape file datasets show the traffic orders for Lines (e.g. double yellow and parking bay restrictions) and Region (e.g. restricted parking zones for residents). Using appropriate Geographic Information Software (GIS) tools the datasets allow you to identify traffic orders across the city. Additional Information This links to the Leeds Traffweb web page which provides visualisations on confirmed Traffic Regulation Orders ...