TopicsEducation, Skills and Employment Communities (7) Business and Economy (4) Health and Wellbeing (4) Leisure and Tourism (4) Show 3 more...
PublishersLeeds City Council (23) Durham County Council (5) Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (2) University of Leeds (2) Historic England (1) Show 4 more...
- Updated 2 months agoLeeds City CouncilThe ‘My Health, My School’ (MHMS) annual school survey is a free pupil survey available for pupils in Years 5, 6, 7, 9 and 11 as well as for pupils attending any of our Specialist Inclusive Learning Centres (SILCs) and post-16 settings in Leeds. The survey gathers important pupil perception data and measures health behaviours contributing to school improvement by providing instant data for schools across a range of key areas including H...
- Updated 2 months agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of museums in County Durham.
- Updated 2 months agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of state funded schools in Durham, including academies. Please see http://www.durham.gov.uk/education for more information.
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilAppeals data for primary and secondary schools by academic year. Please note · There are a number of schools that hear appeals that are not recorded on Leeds City Council's admissions system. These schools do not have an agreement with the authority to handle their appeals, the attached data only shows schools that have agreed for the authority to handle their appeals. · From 2017/18 onwards we have indicated if the appeal was no...
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilA data set which shows the number of pupils achieving a strong pass (grades 9-5) at Key Stage 4 by MSOA. Where the MSOA has fewer than five pupils, all data have been suppressed.
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilA data set which shows the number of pupils achieving the expected standard at Key Stage 2 by MSOA. Where the MSOA has fewer than five pupils, all data have been suppressed.
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilSecondary school attendance based on sessions attended for pupils living in the LSOA for the academic year. A session is a half day at school. As a result of school closures due to the Covid-19 pandemic there will be no attendance data available for 2019/20.
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilA data set which shows the number of sessions attended at primary schools in Leeds by LSOA and overall attendance. A session is half a day. As a result of school closures due to the Covid-19 pandemic there will be no attendance data available for 2019/20.
- Updated 8 months agoSheffield City CouncilThis dataset shows the numbers and total values of term time fines issued to parents for unauthorised absences. Irregular Attendance fines are where the pattern of absence is ongoing and irregular. Unauthorised leave in term time is where there is a period of absence that has not been authorised. Data Compiled May 2019 from One Version 4 by the Commissioning, Inclusion and Learning Service.
- Updated 9 months agoWakefield Metropolitan District CouncilAn Education, Health and Care Plan (EHCP) is a single multi-agency plan for children and young people aged 0-25 who have Special Educational Needs or Disabilities. The Special Educational Needs Assessment and Review Team (SENART) manages the Education, Health and Care (EHC) plans process at Wakefield Council. The following datasets summarise activity in relation to: the statutory assessment process; issuing Education, Health and Care P...