TopicsBusiness and Economy (7) Health (5) Housing (4) Local Services (4) Transport (4) Show 5 more...
PublishersLeeds City Council (7) ODI Leeds (5) Leeds Observatory (3) Hebe Works (2) Student Data Labs (2) Show 4 more...
- Created 3 years agoODI LeedsThe Department for Communities and Local Government (DCLG) publishes EPC data, licenced under the terms of the Open Government Licence v3.0., providing information on the energy performance of buildings to help contribute towards the Government’s climate change adaptation and greenhouse gas emission reduction policies. The certificates detail data for each property’s current and potential performance for a number of indicators; the dif...
- Created 3 years agoODI LeedsNote that this dataset only provides the derived geography of each energy performance certificate (EPC) within Leeds. Each EPC has Eastings/Northings, LSOA ID, and Ward ID. There is a separate dataset containing the environmental data for each EPC in a separate dataset with a more open licence. Full documentation can be found in the other dataset. Both datasets can be re-combined using the EPC Building Ref.
- Updated 3 years agoODI LeedsInvestment in Northern Tech has soared in the three months to March 2017, with £116.2 million of finance supporting the region. Capital flows have increased 1,303 percent compared to the equivalent period in 2016, and represent the best Q1 investment period since 2007. This is data from the Tech North Investment Index Q1 report appendix.
- Created 4 years agoDurham County CouncilDurham City Major Centre Statistics
- Updated 4 years agoGetTheDataA dataset showing UK pub name, address, easting, northing, lat, lon, and local authority. Also included is a link to a mashup of data between pubs and bus stops. Please note The dataset is derived from the FSA Food Hygiene Ratings, from which the pubs/bars/nightclubs are extracted, cleaned up and then combined with the ONS Postcode Directory in order to map pubs to local authority
- Updated 4 years agoHebe WorksThis dataset is derived from Leeds City Centre Footfall Data and provides weekly footfall statistics.
- Updated 4 years agoODI LeedsThe 2014 Tech Nation report identified 463 digital businesses in Leeds. Following this report, work was completed by DataCity Leeds, in partnership with ODI Leeds & Bloom Agency to make a more complete data set on behalf of the Leeds City Region. Over 3,500 digital businesses were identified in Leeds and a total of 8,500 across the region. This is the first time that the Leeds City Region has been mapped in this way.
- Updated 4 years agoStudent Data LabsThese CSV documents contain summarised data from the existing Leeds City Council published Road Traffic Accidents data. They are a one-off publication and were created to support analysis which can be found at: http://leedsdatamill.org/blog/investigating-road-traffic-casualties-in-leeds/. Dataset guidance Please refer to the guidance document located in the original dataset for further information on categories.
- Updated 4 years agoStudent Data LabsThis CSV document contains summarised data from the existing Leeds City Council published Road Traffic Accidents data. It a one-off publication which was created to support analysis which can be found at: http://leedsdatamill.org/blog/investigating-road-traffic-casualties-in-leeds/. Dataset guidance Please refer to the guidance document located in the original dataset for further information on categories.
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds ObservatoryThis dataset contains information about licences which are issued to premises such as bingo halls, betting shops and casinos. Please note This dataset is being released on a one-off basis for Leeds City Council's City Intelligence Innovation Lab. Further details can be found here: http://leedsdatamill.org/community/events/city-intelligence-innovation-lab/. An XML dataset for gambling premises licences is published on a frequent ba...