TopicsBusiness and Economy Local Services (3) Tourism (3) Transport (2) Art and Culture (1) Show 5 more...
PublishersNational Rail (2) Companies House (1) Covid-19 (1) Historic England (1) West Yorkshire Pension Fund (1)
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19Link to footfall data published by Leeds City Council.
- Updated 2 years agoHistoric EnglandThe link points to Calder Dataworks who process the national Historic England's dataset. Here you will find a dataset in several formats for West Yorkshire as well as a link to the Historic England's national site.
- Updated 3 years agoWest Yorkshire Pension FundThe link points to information relating to the West Yorkshire Pension Fund (WYPF)
- Updated 4 years agoNational RailNational Rail Enquiries (NRE) support the principle of transparency and contribute to the wider industry agenda by making data openly available in the public domain. NRE have a selection of APIs and XML feeds that are available for use by third party developers to create their own applications. The data feeds are derived from our three primary engines; Darwin, KB and OJP.
- Updated 4 years agoCompanies HouseThe Companies House API lets you retrieve information about limited companies (and other companies that fall within the Companies Act 2006). The data returned is live and real-time, and is simple to use and understand.