TopicsHealth and Wellbeing Business, Economy (1) Communities (1) Education, Skills and Employment (1) Tourism (1)
PublishersCovid-19 (10) Leeds Observatory (10) Public health England (2) Care Quality Commission (1) Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (1) Show 1 more...
- Updated 6 months agoCovid-19Details of daily Covid-19 cases and deaths.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19Office for National Statistics (ONS) data and analysis are vital for informing the public and the government’s response to COVID-19. This page is a summary of insights from our most recent analysis and will be updated as new publications are released.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19A link to a range of NHS APIs and widgets to make it simple for you to connect and syndicate NHS content to your services. From trusted, clinically assured conditions content to finding your local NHS services.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19This data is based on potential COVID-19 symptoms reported by members of the public to NHS Pathways through NHS 111 or 999 and 111 online, and is not based on the outcomes of tests for coronavirus. This is not a count of people. In 111 online, any user that starts and launches the COVID-19 assessment services is indicating they may have symptoms of coronavirus. They may have accessed the service multiple times with different symptoms.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19The Leeds Observatory is dedicated to data and analysis which will be of value in understanding the potential impact of COVID-19.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19Link to care home data published by the Care Quality Commission.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19Link to footfall data published by Leeds City Council.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19Link to air quality data published by Leeds City Council.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19The COVID symptom tracker was created by doctors and scientists at King's College London, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospitals working in partnership with ZOE – a health science company. The app will be used to study the symptoms of COVID-19 and track the spread of this virus. This research is led by Prof. Tim Spector, professor of genetic epidemiology at King’s College London and director of TwinsUK.
- Updated 7 months agoCare Quality CommissionThe link contains a complete list of the places in England where people carry out care that is regulated by CQC. It includes every hospital, care home, dentist and care home agency in England as well as other types of service like ambulances, prison care services and hospices. From April 2013 the list will include every GP practice as well. Additional information If you have questions or feedback please contact the CQC on Twitter at @C...