Instant search is disabled. Press enter to search.
Licences food pub
  • Updated a year ago

    Premises licences

    Leeds City Council
    These are licences issued to premises which sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment, or serve hot food after 11pm (e.g. pubs, bars, takeaways, supermarkets and hotels). The best way to work with this dataset is to save it to your computer and open it in a spread sheet program like Microsoft Excel. Please read the 'How to work with this xml file' document below for instructions about how to download this file and work with the data...
  • Updated 2 years ago

    Places to eat and drink in Leeds

    Leeds City Council
    Here's a useful dataset to some of the places across the city to eat and drink. Please note Work is ongoing to ensure this data is accurate. Further information can be found at: