TopicsCode of Transparency
PublishersSheffield City Council
DevelopersSource Datasets (5)
- Updated 23 days agoSheffield City CouncilThe government recommends that local authorities publish expenditure over £500 and all expenditure made on purchasing cards. As of January 2014 and in line with our commitment to openness and transparency we will now be publishing ALL transactions (note; areas may be redacted as they may be commercially sensitive or there may be data protection issues). Local Government Transparency Code 2015 This is a key dataset which the government ...
- Updated a month agoSheffield City CouncilInformation Rights We are committed to being open and transparent and have adopted the Information Commissioner’s Model Publication Scheme. We have created a Guide to Information that helps provide a reference to some of the key information we publish and where. The Guide to Information includes reference to who we are and what we do, what we spend and how we spend it, our priorities and performance, how we make decisions, our polici...
- Updated 9 months agoSheffield City CouncilUnder the Public Health (Control of Diseases) Act 1984, we have a statutory duty to make arrangements for the funeral of any person who has died or is found dead in the Sheffield district, where it appears that no suitable funeral arrangements have been made, or are being made. Before arranging a person’s funeral we will make enquiries as to the existence of a will, any relatives who are able to deal with the arrangements, or funds to p...
- Created 10 months agoSheffield City CouncilWe handle a range of complaints including adults and children’s social care complaints. The annual reports provide details of the number and type of complaints, response times, and outcomes.
- Created a year agoSheffield City Council