TopicsHousing (23) Communities (8) Business and Economy (7) Code of Transparency (3) Leisure and Tourism (3) Show 3 more...
PublishersLeeds City Council
DevelopersSource Datasets (38)
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset providing details on how many bids are being made on specific vacant council properties. Information includes full postal address, type of property, and number of bids made. Information Please refer to the Property Type and Ward guidance documents for additional information.
- Updated 11 days agoLeeds City CouncilThis data is Leeds City Council's social housing property lets through its Choice Based Lettings scheme. Column descriptions Property ID- Choice Based Lettings ID Street Number- Street Number of the property which was let Address 1- Address line 1 of the property which was let Address 2- Address line 2 of the property which was let Ad...
- Updated 8 months agoLeeds City Council...ng up the construction of new homes. The government has pledged to get planning permission in place on 90% of suitable brownfield sites for housing. To help achieve this goal, the government is to enable ‘permission in principle’ to be granted for housing-led development sites listed on new brownfield registers as part of the recent Housing and Planning Act 2016. The Council will have the final say on which sites are on the register a...
- Updated a month agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing those properties which are deemed to be under occupation. These have all had a reduction in their housing benefit. In some cases the reduction has been paid for by a Discretionary Housing Benefit Payment (DHP). The dataset shows numbers of properties by post code sector and ward, and the number of bedrooms for each property.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City Council...by banding. Please note This data set was produced as a one off for the city intelligence innovation lab but has been updated in 2019 for a housing project. Due to a change in reporting the 2019 report does not include the Suitable for Pets or Lettings Restriction information. To find out about the lab click here: https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/city-intelligence-innovation-lab
- Updated a year agoLeeds City CouncilSwarcliffe social housing project obc.pdf
- Updated 10 months agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset provides a list of Leeds City Council land and property (not including council housing) which has been sold by the Council since 1 August 2013.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilAnnual benefit claim figures Additional information Please note the national Council Tax Benefit was replaced by Local Council Tax Support schemes from 1st April 2013. Further information about the Leeds scheme can be found at http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Council-Tax-Support-from-April-2013.aspx
- Updated 5 years agoLeeds City CouncilRegistered tenancy and residents groups in Leeds. Please note This dataset was produced as a one off for the city intelligence innovation lab. To find out about the lab click here: https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/city-intelligence-innovation-lab
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows the number of requests for various online services offered by Leeds City Council. Guidance Service subscriptions - this is basically a report of the number of subscriptions to a particular service over the chosen date range Summary accessed report - this report shows the total number of hits on the summary pages over a specific period