TopicsCommunities Housing (2) Education, Skills and Employment (1) Health and Wellbeing (1) Leisure and Tourism (1)
PublishersLeeds City Council (10) Leeds Housing Concern (1) NHS Digital (1) The Leeds Teach Hospitals NHS Trust (1)
- Updated 2 months agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows all noise nuisance reports in office hours (08:00 - 18:00). These incidents are typically ongoing matters which once reported will be investigated. For Information All records contained in the data files contain postcodes provided by the reporting person and exclude anonymous or incomplete service requests. Please note Commercial noise is handled by the Environmental Protection Team. Out of hours noise nuisance can...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset to show the locations of council buildings and areas that have free public access WIFI. The dataset provides the locations that are currently live and the dates of when existing buildings are planned to go live. Additional Information The dataset will be updated at the end of October and again at the end of April.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset is no longer updated. For details of public conveniences managed by Leeds City Council please visit the Council Land and Building Assets dataset. This dataset shows a list of public conveniences in Leeds. The list contains those toilets mainly managed by Leeds City Council however we would like to expand this list to include other locations e.g. in shopping centres. If you would like to contribute to this list, please ...
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilData set of Neighbourhood network schemes in Leeds who support people aged over 50 by providing activities, friendship groups and opportunities to socialise.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe dataset shows Changing Place toilets in Leeds. Changing Places are toilet facilities for people with profound and multiple disabilities. They are fitted with equipment such as hoists, changing benches and provide space for up to two carers to support the person with a disability to use the Changing Place.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset showing organisations which provide a support service. This dataset includes local and national organisations, their locations, contact details and the type of support they provide where applicable. Further information You can find out more by visiting the following link: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/bsc/Pages/CustomerServices.aspx
- Updated 3 years agoThe Leeds Teach Hospitals NHS TrustDataset listing location information and contact details for hospitals in The Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust.
- Updated 3 years agoNHS DigitalThe following link provides data on GPs, GP practices, nurses and pharmacies in the UK. Please note The GP practices file contains all prescribing cost centres as opposed to solely GP practices. Those that offer Out of Hours services, operate as Walk-In Centres or are situated within a prison are identified with a type code in field 26. GPs may have more than one identifier within the file – one for each practice they prescribe from...
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis shows all the Children's Centres in Leeds which are currently open. This dataset will be updated on an annual basis every June.
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilA list of some of the community support organisations in Leeds. We appreciate this is a fraction of what is actually going on so if you're not on here, please get in touch and we'll add you! Additionally, if you're an organisation which has data, again please let us know we'd love to help you publish and promote your good work.