PublishersLeeds City Council (5)
DevelopersSource Datasets (5)
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilList of all Dementia cafes in Leeds. Additional information To find out more about dementia cafes and the support available, please click here: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Dementia-care.aspx
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilData set of Neighbourhood network schemes in Leeds who support people aged over 50 by providing activities, friendship groups and opportunities to socialise.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe dataset shows Changing Place toilets in Leeds. Changing Places are toilet facilities for people with profound and multiple disabilities. They are fitted with equipment such as hoists, changing benches and provide space for up to two carers to support the person with a disability to use the Changing Place.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilDetailed list of all community centres in Leeds. Data includes name of the centre, address, contact details and facilities.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset showing organisations which provide a support service. This dataset includes local and national organisations, their locations, contact details and the type of support they provide where applicable. Further information You can find out more by visiting the following link: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/bsc/Pages/CustomerServices.aspx