TopicsLeisure and Tourism (3) Communities (2) Education, Skills and Employment (1) Health and Wellbeing (1)
PublishersLeeds City Council (2) Harrogate Borough Council (1) Innovation Labs (1) Newcastle City Council (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (5)
- Updated a year agoLeeds City CouncilThis page is no longer updated. Please visit the Primary or Secondary school allocations pages which also contain school information. This dataset shows all schools in Leeds including: The name, address and eastings and northings of each school The contact details of each school including telephone number, email and website. The number of pupils, number of places available, age ranges. Nearest (furthest distance from whi...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDetailed list of all community centres in Leeds. Data includes name of the centre, address, contact details and facilities.
- Created 4 years agoHarrogate Borough CouncilA dataset providing the locations of community centres in the Harrogate borough. Locations are broken down by eastings and northings and tenure type. Additional information To find out more about community centres in Harrogate, click here: https://www.harrogate.gov.uk/homepage/83/community_centres
- Updated 4 years agoNewcastle City CouncilThis page provides data about public toilets in Newcastle. The data contains information such as locations, facilities and opening times. Additional Information For more information click the following link: http://www.newcastle.gov.uk/your-council-and-democracy/open-data-and-access-information/open-data/data-sets/public-toilets-data
- Updated 4 years agoInnovation LabsA dataset providing the background, list of solutions and outcome for the Age Friendly Innovation Lab - Accessibility. The lab was held on Monday 18th January 2016 and commissioned by Adult Social Care, Leeds City Council. Development question Our goal is to give older people, their families and friends the confidence to navigate the city as well as making informed choices in regards to where they may choose to live or to socialise...