PublishersLeeds City Council (1) Liverpool City Council (1) North Tyneside Metropolitan Council (1) Sheffield City Council (1) Sunderland City Council (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (5)
- Updated 16 days agoSheffield City CouncilThe government recommends that local authorities publish expenditure over £500 and all expenditure made on purchasing cards. As of January 2014 and in line with our commitment to openness and transparency we will now be publishing ALL transactions (note; areas may be redacted as they may be commercially sensitive or there may be data protection issues). Local Government Transparency Code 2015 This is a key dataset which the government ...
- Updated 5 months agoLeeds City CouncilIn accordance with the public Contracts Regulations 2015 regulation 113(7), Leeds City Council publishes statistics showing how far the authority has complied with its obligations under this regulation to make payments within 30 days. Dataset guidance invoicesPaidCount: Proportion of valid & undisputed invoices paid within 30 days in accordance with regulation 113 invoicesPaidPercentage: Percentage of invoice paid within contract t...
- Updated 3 years agoNorth Tyneside Metropolitan CouncilA dataset providing council spend over £250. Additional information To find out more visit the North Tyneside website.
- Updated 3 years agoLiverpool City CouncilLiverpool City Council publishes statistics showing its performance in terms of making payments within 30 days. Additional information Public Contracts Regulations 2015: http://www.legislation.gov.uk/uksi/2015/102/pdfs/uksi_20150102_en.pdf Guidance: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/transposing-eu-procurement-directives
- Updated 4 years agoSunderland City CouncilA dataset providing council spend over £500 Addtional information Find out more here:http://www.sunderland.gov.uk/index.aspx?articleid=4774