PublishersLeeds City Council (8) Highways England (3) Durham County Council (1) Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (13)
- Updated a year agoDurham County CouncilA GIS shapefile of publically maintained highways within Durham. For more information see https://www.durham.gov.uk/adoptedhighways
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe following shape file datasets show the traffic orders for Lines (e.g. double yellow and parking bay restrictions) and Region (e.g. restricted parking zones for residents). Using appropriate Geographic Information Software (GIS) tools the datasets allow you to identify traffic orders across the city. Additional Information This links to the Leeds Traffweb web page which provides visualisations on confirmed Traffic Regulation Orders ...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing recorded potholes across the city from 2015. Information includes location, Easting and Northing, as well as recorded and completion dates. Where the location is 0, this is due to operatives manually inputting reports to the system. Automated update This dataset is updated automatically on the 1st day of each quarter.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilGrit bin locations showing council grit bin id number and x and y co-ordinates. Automated update This dataset is updated automatically annually by 30th April each year. column a indicates the location column b indicates eastings column c indicates northings
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing main primary gritting routes in Leeds. Includes information of starting and end points and ward locations. Automated update This dataset is updated automatically on the 1st day of each quarter.
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilData related to historic roadworks across Leeds. Automated update This dataset is updated automatically on the 1st day of each quarter.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains locations of traffic signals in Stockport, including Signals, Puffins, Pelicans, Pegasus, Wig Wags, Toucans, and LRT. The data is derived from open data published by Transport for Greater Manchester: https://data.gov.uk/dataset/traffic-signal-locations SCOOT_REG: Scoot region SCOOT_STA: Scoot status SCOOT_DAT: Scoot commission date SCOOT_ANT: Scoot anticipated date SCOOT_PRO: Scoot progress HA_AREA: Highwa...
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset provides details of all traffic signals in Leeds including their address and Easting/Northing coordinates.
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset provides information on the number of dropped kerb applications received by Leeds City Council per calender year, and the income received from these applications. Further information For further information on dropped kerbs, including on how to apply to the Council for one is available from the below link: https://my.leeds.gov.uk/Pages/Form%20Pages/RequestDroppedKerborVehicularCrossingSiteInspection.aspx
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds City Council can provide you with free access to live car park availability across the city. To access live car parking space data please email firstname.lastname@example.org requesting "Car Park API Access" in the first instance. Once approved, a login will be created providing access to the Datex 2 system. Please note Further information may be required from you to process the request. Leeds City Council does not control t...