TopicsTravel and Transport (5)
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe following shape file datasets show the traffic orders for Lines (e.g. double yellow and parking bay restrictions) and Region (e.g. restricted parking zones for residents). Using appropriate Geographic Information Software (GIS) tools the datasets allow you to identify traffic orders across the city. Additional Information This links to the Leeds Traffweb web page which provides visualisations on confirmed Traffic Regulation Orders ...
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilData related to historic roadworks across Leeds. Automated update This dataset is updated automatically on the 1st day of each quarter.
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains locations of traffic signals in Stockport, including Signals, Puffins, Pelicans, Pegasus, Wig Wags, Toucans, and LRT. The data is derived from open data published by Transport for Greater Manchester: https://data.gov.uk/dataset/traffic-signal-locations SCOOT_REG: Scoot region SCOOT_STA: Scoot status SCOOT_DAT: Scoot commission date SCOOT_ANT: Scoot anticipated date SCOOT_PRO: Scoot progress HA_AREA: Highwa...
- Updated 5 years agoHighways EnglandShapefiles which show the locations of Highways England schemes for the first Roads Investment Period 2015-2020. The Roads Investment Strategy outlines the largest roads building programme in a generation. Additional information Details can be viewed here: https://www.gov.uk/government/collections/road-investment-strategy
- Updated 5 years agoHighways EnglandA shapefile to show the agreed diversion routes from the Strategic Road Network on to Local Authority roads. Diversion routes cover Area 12 of the SRN Yorkshire and the Humber. The diversion routes are currently being reconstructed from .pdfs and resurveyed as to their ongoing suitability. The routes included may not therefore be relied upon and are representative only.