The Environment Agency (EA) work to create better places for people and wildlife, and support sustainable development. EA is an executive non-departmental public body, sponsored by the Department for Environment, Food & Rural Affairs.
DevelopersSource Datasets (6)
- Created 2 years agoEnvironment AgencyThis flood related impact (i.e a specific part of a road flooding) dataset was made available for the ODI Impact Hack 16/17July 2019. It is subject to change as it is work in progress. The Environment Agency aims to make this data open in due course as a valuable asset alongside flood warning and river level information. This data will shortly be released into the Flood Information Service (Alpha). If you wish to have access to that ser...
- Updated 3 years agoEnvironment AgencyThe Rainfall API provides access to these rainfall measurements, and to information on the monitoring stations providing those measurements. It is compatible with (and integrated into) the API for water level/flow readings. Additional information To find out more about Environmental Agency API's click here: http://environment.data.gov.uk/flood-monitoring/doc/reference
- Updated 4 years agoEnvironment AgencyMaking environmental information available is key to informing decisions, influencing actions and delivering sustained environmental improvements. The datasets have been made freely available by Defra and its agencies for your use. You can either download them as digital GIS data onto your desktop, or you can access them as an Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) Web Map Service (WMS) or Web Feature Service (WFS). Additional information ...
- Updated 4 years agoEnvironment AgencyThe Environment Agency flood-monitoring API provides developers with access to real time information covering: flood warnings and flood alerts flood areas which to which warnings or alerts apply forecast of flood risks over the next three days measurements of water levels and flows information on the monitoring stations providing those measurements
- Updated 4 years agoEnvironment AgencyThis dataset and supporting document provides useful information to be able to easily access relevant flooding open data made available by DEFRA.
- Created 5 years agoEnvironment AgencyThe dataset comprises a list of all the flood warden groups in the Yorkshire Area of the Environment Agency – essentially – North, East, West and South Yorkshire plus Hull and a small area of Lancashire. The dataset includes the Warden Group name and the Postcode Sector of the lead warden who is responsible for that group and will live in the risk area. An example flood plan is also included to show the key actions which the groups unde...