Transport for the North has an ambition to create a world class data ecosystem around its Integrated and Smart Travel programme so that it can enable world class digital products for its users and customers. It therefore needs to initiate meaningful engagement with the community of open data users in the North.
DevelopersSource Datasets (6)
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackThis dataset contains fare triangles for the Keighley and the Shuttle route, a capping regime and a stop to fare stage allocation for single and return journeys.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackRoute and timetable data for Yorkshire and the North East and North West of England.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackFares, route and timetable data for Wales.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackExample (dummy) data from the Piemonte Integrated Ticket (BIP) project in the Piemonte region of Italy. The BIPEX format was derived from and is very close to the NeTex technical standard. BIPEX Siri example data This dataset contains example data for customers, travel documents, sale transactions, control entries and blacklist delivery in a Siri-like format. BIPEX Fare example data Contains some fare product examples.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackThese datasets have been provided by West Midlands Combined Authority (Transport for West Midlands) for use as part of #TravelHack2 and covers the West Midlands region plus selected surrounding connected rail stations.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackThis zipped file from Rossobus.co.uk contains the following datasets: Monday to Friday schedule data for routes 467/468, 469, 482/483/485 Transxchange XML format (export from OmniTimes scheduling software) with farestage references Excel export of all associated faretables from Ticketer web portal Excel mapping of faretable references from Ticketer web portal #TravelHack 'test' data NOTE: This is the first time this type of ...