PublishersOpen Innovations (2) Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (1) Durham County Council (1) GetTheData (1) Hebe Works (1)
- Updated a year agoDepartment for Environment Food and Rural AffairsA dataset showing registered food outlets located within a number of Local Authority districts and pointers to the Food Standards Agency raw data. The GeoJSON files will have less premises than the CSV / raw data as some food premises do not have a specific location, for example Mobile Caterers. This dataset is derived from The Food Standards Agency (FSA). Further Information Food Standards Agency Cluster map of premises Pivo...
- Updated 5 years agoOpen InnovationsInvestment in Northern Tech has soared in the three months to March 2017, with £116.2 million of finance supporting the region. Capital flows have increased 1,303 percent compared to the equivalent period in 2016, and represent the best Q1 investment period since 2007. This is data from the Tech North Investment Index Q1 report appendix.
- Created 5 years agoDurham County CouncilDurham City Major Centre Statistics
- Updated 6 years agoGetTheDataA dataset showing UK pub name, address, easting, northing, lat, lon, and local authority. Also included is a link to a mashup of data between pubs and bus stops. Please note The dataset is derived from the FSA Food Hygiene Ratings, from which the pubs/bars/nightclubs are extracted, cleaned up and then combined with the ONS Postcode Directory in order to map pubs to local authority
- Updated 6 years agoHebe WorksThis dataset is derived from Leeds City Centre Footfall Data and provides weekly footfall statistics.
- Updated 6 years agoOpen InnovationsThe 2014 Tech Nation report identified 463 digital businesses in Leeds. Following this report, work was completed by DataCity Leeds, in partnership with ODI Leeds & Bloom Agency to make a more complete data set on behalf of the Leeds City Region. Over 3,500 digital businesses were identified in Leeds and a total of 8,500 across the region. This is the first time that the Leeds City Region has been mapped in this way.