Data files that contain every fine issued for unauthorised vehicles being in bus lanes. The data contains date, time, location, fine issued, discount available, and total paid.
- Please note, from Quarter 3 2014/15, the bus lane fines data has been divided in to a fines issued dataset and fines paid dataset.
- Also, note the paid data may show fines issued outside the dated quarter but paid within the quarter.
- Due to the Covid-19 pandemic there were no bus lane enforcements issued from 24/03/2020 to 24/06/2020.
- Issued - Date Penalty Charge Notice (PCN) was issued
- Time - Time PCN was Issued
- Fine - Initial full charge (does not include surcharges)
- Dates - There can often be a delay between the actual issue date of the PCN and the date thaat the PCN is uploaded to the parking system. However, the issue date remains as the date the camera captures the contravention regardless of the date the PCN is uploaded. This delay can be as much as 14 days in some cases, Christmas close down is a prime example.
- Paid In (Balance) - Amount Paid, Where £30 is Shown, this indicates the Discounted Early Payment.