A dataset highlighting properties affected by the recent flooding in the Leeds region broken down by postcode sector.
Properties described as flats may have partially flooded but each property would be logged individually.
Some locations do not have a postcode sector, this may be due to the property being a parent shell, playing field, sports ground, allotment or the land is used for storage.
A parent shell is a 'wrapper' used for a building that contains a number of properties such as a block of flats or group of offices. The parent shell represents the shared or communal feature within a building such as corridors, stairwells or lifts.
- 1 - Internal flooding (inc.occupied cellar /multi storey lower level car park)
- 2 - Imminent threat of internal flooding (e.g. underdrawings)
- 3 - Multiple flooding incidents / Area flooding / Repeat flooding
- 3A - Multiple Occupancy Property
- 4 - Nuisance to highway network / Environment
- 5 - Other internal flooding (e.g.cellar, outbuilding)
- 6 - Flooding to garden / Amenity area in proximity to property
- 7 - Footpath / Right of way flooded
- 8 - Flooding to amenity areas remote from property
- 9 - Field / Farmland flooded
- 10 - N/A
- 11 - LOSS OF MAJOR ACCESS ROUTE
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.