A dataset to show the cycle counts from 39 recorders located around the West Yorkshire district. 10 of these have no data prior to 2016, 2 no data prior to 2017 and 12 no data prior to 2019. Additionally 4 new locations were monitored for the first time in 2020
- Sdate - indicates the date and time the count was taken.
- Cosit - site ID number which indicates the recorder location (see Counter Locations document below).
- Period - length of time count was taken.
- LaneNumber - Lane ID number which indicates the number of lanes.
- LaneDirection - the number of directions the lane or lanes go.
- Direction - the direction of the lane.
- Volume - the number of bicycles counted, if the number is negative the count has been discarded.
- Flag Text - Additional information e.g. roadworks, holiday, etc
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.