A dataset to show the cycle counts from 36 recorders located around the West Yorkshire district. 10 of these have no data prior to 2016, 2 no data prior to 2017 and 12 no data prior to 2019. Additionally a new location was monitored for the first time in 2020
- Sdate - indicates the date and time the count was taken.
- Cosit - camera ID number which indicates the camera location (see Camera Locations document below).
- Period - length of time count was taken.
- LaneNumber - Lane ID number which indicates the number of lanes.
- LaneDirection - the number of directions the lane or lanes go.
- Direction - the direction of the lane.
- Volume - the number of bicycles counted, if the number is negative the count has been discarded.
- Flag Text - Additional information e.g. roadworks, holiday, etc