Created 6 years ago, updated 15 days ago
A dataset to show the traffic count from 29 recorders located around Leeds.
- Sdate - indicates the date and time the count was taken.
- Cosit - Site ID number which indicates the recorder location (see Recorder Locations document below).
- Period - length of time count was taken.
- LaneNumber - Lane ID number which indicates the number of lanes.
- LaneDirection - the number of directions the lane or lanes go.
- Direction - the direction of the lane.
- Volume - the number of vehicles counted, if the number is negative the count has been discarded.
- Flag Text - Additional information e.g. roadworks, holiday, etc
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.