Created 8 years ago, updated 4 years ago
This page is no longer updated. Please visit the Primary or Secondary school allocations pages which also contain school information.
This dataset shows all schools in Leeds including:
- The name, address and eastings and northings of each school
- The contact details of each school including telephone number, email and website.
- The number of pupils, number of places available, age ranges.
- Nearest (furthest distance from which a pupil was admitted if it was their nearest school) and non-nearest (the furtherest distance from which a pupil was admitted if it was not their nearest school) in miles.
- The number of places available based on priority.
- The facilities available at each school.
- Further information on priority levels can be found by visiting: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Admissions-Primary-School.aspx and http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Admissions.aspx
- This data includes point location for each school (eastings and northings) which is Ordnance Survery derived data. The dataset has been published using an open government licence and in accordance with Ordnance Suvery's 'Presumption to publish' guidelines.
Request Access to Leeds schools all information
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.