Data showing numbers of visitors to the Leeds Visitor Centre.
- Jan-May 1995 figures are for Wellington Street centre, Gateway opened at the end of May
- June 2008 became Leeds Visitor Centre
- May 2013 started late nights
- Feb 2014 finished late nights
- Feb 2015 to Apr 2015 figures are estimates due to no electronic counters in place
- Feb 2015 the Visitor Centre moved from Leeds City Station to Leeds Library/Art Gallery
- Jan 2016 the Art Gallery is closed to carry out essential repairs to the original roof of the historic Victorian building until October 2017.
- Oct 2017 the Art Gallery reopened.
For more information on Leeds Visitor centre, visit http://www.visitleeds.co.uk/maps-and-more/Tourist-Information-Centre.aspx