Data files that contain every fine issued for vehicles not having a valid parking ticket whilst in car parks. The data contains date, time, location, fine issued, discount available, and total paid.
Local Government Transparency Code 2015
- Please note, from Quarter 3 2014/15, data on off street fines (car park fines) has been divided in to a fines issued dataset and fines paid dataset.
- Also, note the paid data may show fines issued outside the dated quarter but paid within the quarter.
- Issued - Date PCN was issued
- Fine - Initial full charge (does not include surcharges)
- Surcharges - If full payment not made within 56 days from the date the notice is issued the charge is further increased by 50% of the Initial charge. If the payment is still not made, within a further 14 days then a further charge may be applied if the case is registered at court.
- Charge level - H = High at £70.00/£35.00 discount. L = Low at £50.00/£25.00 discount.
- Discount - the charge if payment made within 14 days.
- Balance Amount outstanding at date of sample. A negative balance means an overpayment.