Created 9 years ago, updated 4 years ago

These are licences issued to premises which sell alcohol, provide regulated entertainment, or serve hot food after 11pm (e.g. pubs, bars, takeaways, supermarkets and hotels).

The best way to work with this dataset is to save it to your computer and open it in a spread sheet program like Microsoft Excel. Please read the 'How to work with this xml file' document below for instructions about how to download this file and work with the data.

Please note that this is a very large dataset and may take some time to download.

Guidance Notes  (2.62 MB)

This document contains instructions on how to download and work with this dataset.