Created 7 years ago, updated 6 years ago
This is a pilot project in partnership with Leeds Beckett University to review road roughness and potentially identify potholes before they appear. Ten mobile phones were installed in 10 council vehicles and software continually collected and uploaded data whilst the vehicle was in use.
- There are a total of 171 datasets for the period 01/01/2016 - 29/01/2016.
- The CSV files contain all the data from the 10 vehicles. Note: There is a large set of data which has been uploaded without accelerometer information.
- The JSON files provide all information about the sensors on the phones. These should be the same for all phones as Samsung Galaxy S4 Minis were used in all cases.
Take up the Challenge
- Help us make sense of this data.
- Check out the Data Mill North Challenges section.
Request Access to Roadee
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.