Created 6 years ago, updated 6 years ago
A dataset to show all Driver Location Signs on the Strategic Road Network.
These marker posts are located at 100m intervals. The location is represented as
- P (post) 110 (kilometres from the start of the motorway) / 9 (+900 metres i.e. 110.9km from the start of the motorway) B (direction of travel, B = East to West in this instance)
- J28/27 (junction range the post falls between)
- Area 12 (Highways England management area)
- P110/9B, J28/27, AREA12, M62, WYOR
- P110/9A, J27/28, AREA12, M62, WYOR
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.