ODI Leeds and Friends Showcase 2017
To kick off Leeds digital festival 2017, ODI Leeds will be hosting a showcase of talks by digital leaders, innovators and partners of the node. The day will be a celebration of open data and tech projects in Leeds and beyond.
- CEO of Open Data Institute, Jeni Tennison
- OpenDataSoft, Fanny Goldsmith
- Innovation with Data, Alex Craven from Bloom/Jaywing
- Autonomous vehicles and transport data, Chris Barnes from Highways England
- Stick People, Kathryn Grace from Service design and Jamming
- Beacons app, James Bennett from WYCA
- Data Mill North, Stephen Blackburn from Leeds City Council
- The Things Network North, Julian Tait
- Data City, Paul Connell and Peter Laftin, IoT from Nation Database
- Data and IoT, Lorna Mitchell from IBM
- Yorkshire cricket club sports app, Tanja Lichtensteiger
- Space Time & Data, Alexis Comber from Leeds University
- You will also get to find out about the co-working innovation space and how you can get involved.
Over lunch various ODI Leeds projects & those of friends and collaborators will be demonstrated, such as the Mini Car Counter, TTN flood network map and graph, the data advent calendar.
Spaces are still available, to find out more and to book a place click here: https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/odi-leeds-and-friends-showcase-2017-tickets-32463165201