Dataset showing all council owned vehicles.
The following information refers to the columns in the data:
- Fleet = fleet number (specific number used to identify a vehicle)
- Date of Reg = The date the vehicle was first registered
- Dispose Date = Date the vehicle is or was scheduled to be replaced, services sometimes decide to extend this date
- Dept = The service within the council who operate the vehicle
- Depot = The location where the vehicle is stored
- Fuel used = type of fuel the vehicle is powered by
- Total distance = Total mileage of the vehicle since Date of Reg
- Cameras = Vehicles fitted with cameras. Please note this information is still being collated therefore is not yet complete
- Workshop = vehicles fixed in-house and those maintained by private garages
- If you have any further queries you can contact the Head of Fleet Services, Terry Pycroft, by emailing email@example.com or calling 0113 378 1440.