This dataset shows net additional dwellings for Leeds from 2004-05 to 2013-14. Net additions measures the absolute change in dwelling stock between 1 April and 31 March of the following year. The absolute change in the dwelling stock is the number of new house building completions plus any gains or losses through conversions, demolitions and changes of use (also referred to as Net supply of housing).
All figures have been rounded to the nearest 10. 0 represents 0-4, the dwelling counts from the 2011 Census have been used to revise the net supply estimates from 2004-05 to 2010-11. The 2011/12 to 2013/14 figures are provisional and subject to scheduled revisions pending the release of future census dwelling stock data.
- Housing Flows Reconciliation (HFR), the Greater London Authority and Regional Assembly joint returns. From 2000-01 to 2003-04, all local authorities submitted data to CLG through the Housing Flows Reconciliation (HFR) form. Following the abolition of the Regional Planning Bodies in 2010, local authorities in all regions except London have returned to submitting data via the HFR from 2009-10.
- Between 2004-05 and 2008-09 CLG worked jointly with Regional Planning bodies in the south and midlands on joint data returns in an attempt to ensure consistency between the net housing supply figures reported in regional Annual Monitoring Reports (AMRs) and those published by central government.
- This data was derived from Table 122, available for download as an Excel spreadsheet (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/373396/LiveTable_122.ods).
- For fuller information please see the 'Net supply of housing in England,: 2013 to 2014' statistical release available in PDF format (https://www.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/373576/Net_Supply_of_Housing_England_2013-14.pdf).
- For the original open data source please go to the DCLG Open Data Hub - OpenDataCommunities(http://opendatacommunities.org/def/concept/folders/themes/housing-market).
This dataset is a SPARQL query and updated automatically.
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.