This dataset shows staff time allocated to trade union activities.
- Data is based on trade union roles/facilties time recorded corporately
- C= convenors
- ULRC = Union Learn Representative Co-Ordinator
- ULRL = Union Learn Representative Lead
- Costs are based on basic pay with oncost and also include accommodation costs
- Trade union spend is calculated as a percentage of the total pay bill to provide a basic estimate of spending on facilities time
- For the purpose of collective bargaining Leeds City Council recognises the following trade unions :UNITE, UNISON, UCATT & GMB and primarily in schools: ATL, ASCL, NUT, NAHT & NASUWT
- Trade Unions have confirmed all activities i.e. attending conferences, meeting regional officers, branch and regional meetings are carried out within the agreed facilities time.
- Teaching Trade Unions have confirmed that they carry out activities in their own time i.e. attending conferences, meeting regional officers, branch and regional meetings.
Local Government Transparency Code 2015
Trade Union Facility Time Publication Regulation 2017