The government recommends that local authorities publish expenditure over £500 and all expenditure made on purchasing cards. As of Q1 2019/20 and in line with our commitment to openness and transparency we will now be publishing ALL transactions.
The list will include:
- transactions for all values to external suppliers
- spend incurred in providing services
It will not include:
- payments made to staff
- sensitive personal information, such as individual foster carer payments
- any payments which may reveal details about an individual
- internal charges between different parts of the Council
We aim to be as transparent as we can but in some cases we will need to respect information that could be seen as commercially sensitive. Where necessary, and to protect confidentiality, the supplier identity may also be withheld.
We welcome your comments in respect to how we can improve on the presentation and content of this information. If you would like to obtain more information about the type of business conducted with suppliers detailed in the report, or for general enquiries about the content of the report, please email paymentsoverL500@wakefield.gov.uk. We will endeavour to provide a response within seven working days.
Publishing this information quarterly is a requirement of the Local Government Transparency Code 2015.
You must be logged in to request access to this dataset.