TopicsOrganisation Education, Skills and Employment (5) Business and Economy (3) Environment and Climate Emergency (2) Code of Transparency (1)
PublishersLeeds City Council (3) Bolton Council (1) Leeds Beckett University (1) Leeds College of Building (1) Leeds Trinity University (1) Show 4 more...
- Updated 4 months agoNewcastle City CouncilAn Article 4 direction removes various forms of permitted development right normally associated with a property. The reasons for the directions are normally to prevent development that would harm the character of the area. There are three Article 4 directions which control changes of use from Class C3 (family dwelling) to C4 (house in multiple occupation). Permitted Development Rights to extend, alter or change the use of a property can...
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds Trinity UniversityThis data set shows the workforce diversity of the University as at May 2022.
- Updated 5 months agoLeeds City CouncilThis data set shows the procurement pipeline for Leeds City Council.
- Updated 8 months agoNHS DigitalThis data set shows the diversity workforce profile of NHS Digital
- Updated 9 months agoLuminate Education GroupThis Data Set shows the workforce diversity of Leeds City College
- Updated 10 months agoUniversity of LeedsThis data set shows the diversity workforce profile of the University
- Updated 10 months agoLeeds City CouncilThe Leeds City Council (LCC) workforce data featured on this page is specifically formatted - including category groupings and abbreviated column headings - for the purpose of the Leeds Diversity Dashboard. Please refer to the main workforce profile of Leeds City Council page on Data Mill North for all purposes other than the Leeds Diversity Dashboard - Workforce profile of Leeds City Council - Data Mill North
- Updated a year agoLeeds Beckett UniversityThis data set shows the workforce diversity of Leeds Beckett University
- Created a year agoLeeds College of BuildingThis data set shows the workforce diversity of Leeds College of Building
- Created a year agoBolton CouncilData relating to July 2021 - £500 spend expenditure report.