PublishersLeeds City Council
- Updated 14 days agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset to show the cycle counts from 41 recorders located around the West Yorkshire district. 10 of these have no data prior to 2016, 2 no data prior to 2017 and 12 no data prior to 2019. Additionally 4 new locations were monitored for the first time in 2020 and 2 locations were added in spring 2021. Please Note Sdate - indicates the date and time the count was taken. Cosit - site ID number which indicates the recorder location (see...
- Updated a year agoLeeds City CouncilInformation on accidents across Leeds. Data includes location, number of people and vehicles involved, road surface, weather conditions and severity of any casualties. Please note The Eastings and Northings are generated at the roadside where the accident occurred. Sometimes due to poor internet connectivity this data is may not be as accurate as it could be. If you notice any errors please contact email@example.com. Due t...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDatasets showing nitrogen dioxide levels (NO2) at various locations around Leeds. Please note From 17/02/17 this dataset will be archived and superseeded by the ratified air quality dataset https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/ratified-air-quality---nitrogen-dioxide which contains corroborated data quality checked by external auditors. Additional information The data is collected on an hourly basis Column A = Date of collection (YYMMDD)...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing all the cycle routes (not restricted to cycle lanes) in the Leeds metropolitan district. Please note This dataset is reviewed annually but will not be updated if no changes have been made.
- Updated 5 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe following dataset provides the results of the TdF social and economic impact survey, conducted during the Tour de France 2014. Please note We are aware of data quality errors in this dataset. This is currently under review. Any personal data collected has been removed and postcode restricted to district area. This is a one off publication and will only be updated to improve the quality of data.