TopicsHealth and Wellbeing (7) Leisure and Tourism (4) Communities (2) Housing (1) Travel and Transport (1)
PublishersLeeds City Council
- Updated 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilInformation on funerals organised by Leeds City Council due to circumstances such as no traceable next of kin, next of kin unable or prepared to organise or no-one able/available to fund the funeral. Dataset guidance Column 1: Postcode of area of the last known address of the deceased. Column 2: Date of death. Column 3: Total cost of the funeral (not just the amount the council recovers, or the charge by the council). Column 4: Date th...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds City Council and Sport England have teamed up to provide Leeds Let's Get Active, a programme of free gym and swim sessions at all Leeds City Council leisure centres, as well as beginner running, family sports activities and health walks in parks across Leeds. These datasets provide information on what activities are available and where. Did you know that Leeds Let’s Get Active is also available outside of local leisure centres? Th...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset providing the locations of all automated external defibrillators (AEDs) in council buildings where there is a high footfall of staff or members of the public. Further information Defibrillator units are the definitive treatment for a fibrillating heart (erratic, irregular and inefficient heart rhythm). Without rapid use (within four minutes) and early CPR the likelihood of survival from a Sudden Cardiac Arrest (SCA) is extreme...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset lists all of the services offered by Neighbourhood Network schemes in Leeds.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds Inspired offers information on all-things-cultural in Leeds
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset of all one stop centres and joint service centres in the Leeds area. The dataset includes services provided by the centres, accessibility, opening times and geospatial information about the centre. Additional information For further information on one stop centres and joint service centres visit: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/council/Pages/One-Stop-Centres.aspx
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset showing all the cycle routes (not restricted to cycle lanes) in the Leeds metropolitan district. Please note This dataset is reviewed annually but will not be updated if no changes have been made.
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilBreeze offers events and information for children and young people under the age of 19. Please note Unfortunately 2010 data is not available. It is also acknowledged that there is missing information in some of the datasets.