TopicsCommunities Education, Skills and Employment Business and Economy (2) Health and Wellbeing (2) Leisure and Tourism (2)
DevelopersSource Datasets (5)
- Updated 6 months agoLeeds City CouncilDataset providing locations of services including medical centres, educational establishments, stations, community centres, emergency services and hotels. Additional information The Eastings and Northings provided are code point centroids for the relevant post codes only and are not building specific.
- Updated a year agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of public libraries owned by Durham County Council. To find out more about public libraries click on the following link: http://www.durham.gov.uk/libraries
- Updated a year agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of family centres (formerley children's centres) within Durham for children aged under five and their families. Please see http://www.durham.gov.uk/childrenscentres for more information.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDataset of adult education courses provided in Leeds by those organisations funded by Leeds City Council. Leeds Adult Learning Check out the website which this dataset powers: https://www.leedsadultlearning.co.uk/ Automated update This dataset is updated automatically on a daily basis.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis shows all the Children's Centres in Leeds which are currently open. This dataset will be updated on an annual basis every June.