TopicsEducation, Skills and Employment (28) Health and Wellbeing (26) Communities (9) Travel and Transport (9) Business, Economy (8) Show 4 more...
PublishersLeeds Observatory (37) Covid-19 (12) Leeds City Council (4) GetTheData (3) National Rail (3) Show 20 more...
- Updated 3 months agoCity of Bradford Metropolitan District CouncilThe Northern Data Hub is the source of datasets from Bradford, Keighley, Shipley, Bingley and Ilkley and across the region.
- Created 4 months agoLeeds City CouncilA link to the DEFRA website detailing the different types of Earth Observation Available via API's and archive data from the Earth Observation Data Service.
- Created 5 months agoLeeds City CouncilTraveline Information Limited offers several open data options including TNDS, NextBuses API and National Operator Code database (NOC)
- Updated 6 months agoCovid-19Details of daily Covid-19 cases and deaths.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19Office for National Statistics (ONS) data and analysis are vital for informing the public and the government’s response to COVID-19. This page is a summary of insights from our most recent analysis and will be updated as new publications are released.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19A link to a range of NHS APIs and widgets to make it simple for you to connect and syndicate NHS content to your services. From trusted, clinically assured conditions content to finding your local NHS services.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19100% Digital Leeds have complied a list of useful free tools and resources that organisations and Digital Champions can use to support people to make the most of digital to stay connected, informed, and well, through isolation and quarantine.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19This data is based on potential COVID-19 symptoms reported by members of the public to NHS Pathways through NHS 111 or 999 and 111 online, and is not based on the outcomes of tests for coronavirus. This is not a count of people. In 111 online, any user that starts and launches the COVID-19 assessment services is indicating they may have symptoms of coronavirus. They may have accessed the service multiple times with different symptoms.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19The Leeds Observatory is dedicated to data and analysis which will be of value in understanding the potential impact of COVID-19.
- Created 7 months agoCovid-19Link to the Leeds Observatory which includes numerous local and national datasets including those identified as vulnerable.