TopicsHealth and Wellbeing (16) Communities (10) Business and Economy (9) Travel and Transport (9) Leisure and Tourism (5) Show 4 more...
PublishersCovid-19 (12) Leeds City Council (4) GetTheData (3) National Rail (3) Department for Environment Food and Rural Affairs (2) Show 20 more...
- Updated 8 days agoDepartment for Environment Food and Rural AffairsA dataset showing registered food outlets located within a number of Local Authority districts and pointers to the Food Standards Agency raw data. The GeoJSON files will have less premises than the CSV / raw data as some food premises do not have a specific location, for example Mobile Caterers. This dataset is derived from The Food Standards Agency (FSA). Further Information Food Standards Agency Cluster map of premises Pivo...
- Updated a month agoNorthern PowergridDistribution Future Energy Scenarios - DFES 2020 Northern Powergrid's electricity distribution network is key to achieving decarbonisation goals in the northeast of England, Yorkshire, and parts of Lincolnshire. We are therefore presenting our Distribution Future Energy Scenarios (DFES) using an open data approach. Your feedback will help us to plan our network for the future developments in our region and to deliver the services and...
- Updated 3 months agoLeeds City CouncilThe Leeds City Council UTMC has recently decommissioned live car park data collection at many sites due to cost saving measures. The Leeds City Council UTMC is currently reviewing an alternative method of collecting this data and will publish the relevant data on Data Mill North as and when it becomes available. Additional information Check the Leeds Travel info website: http://www.leedstravel.info/
- Updated 9 months agoCity of Bradford Metropolitan District CouncilThe Northern Data Hub is the source of datasets from Bradford, Keighley, Shipley, Bingley and Ilkley and across the region.
- Created 9 months agoLeeds City CouncilA link to the DEFRA website detailing the different types of Earth Observation Available via API's and archive data from the Earth Observation Data Service.
- Created a year agoLeeds City CouncilTraveline Information Limited offers several open data options including TNDS, NextBuses API and National Operator Code database (NOC)
- Updated a year agoCovid-19Details of daily Covid-19 cases and deaths.
- Created a year agoCovid-19Office for National Statistics (ONS) data and analysis are vital for informing the public and the government’s response to COVID-19. This page is a summary of insights from our most recent analysis and will be updated as new publications are released.
- Created a year agoCovid-19A link to a range of NHS APIs and widgets to make it simple for you to connect and syndicate NHS content to your services. From trusted, clinically assured conditions content to finding your local NHS services.
- Created a year agoCovid-19100% Digital Leeds have complied a list of useful free tools and resources that organisations and Digital Champions can use to support people to make the most of digital to stay connected, informed, and well, through isolation and quarantine.