PublishersLeeds City Council (9)
- Updated 3 months agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows all instances of noise nuisance reports between 18:00 - 03:30. These incidents are typically reactive. Please note All daytime noise nuisance reports can be found in the service requests dataset: https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/service-requests
- Updated 10 months agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset to show the locations of council buildings and areas that have free public access WIFI. The dataset provides the locations that are currently live and the dates of when existing buildings are planned to go live. Additional Information The dataset will be updated at the end of October and again at the end of April.
- Updated a year agoLeeds City CouncilList of all Dementia cafes in Leeds. Additional information To find out more about dementia cafes and the support available, please click here: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/residents/Pages/Dementia-care.aspx
- Updated a year agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset is no longer updated. For details of public conveniences managed by Leeds City Council please visit the Council Land and Building Assets dataset. This dataset shows a list of public conveniences in Leeds. The list contains those toilets mainly managed by Leeds City Council however we would like to expand this list to include other locations e.g. in shopping centres. If you would like to contribute to this list, please ...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds City Council and Sport England have teamed up to provide Leeds Let's Get Active, a programme of free gym and swim sessions at all Leeds City Council leisure centres, as well as beginner running, family sports activities and health walks in parks across Leeds. These datasets provide information on what activities are available and where. Did you know that Leeds Let’s Get Active is also available outside of local leisure centres? Th...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilData set of Neighbourhood network schemes in Leeds who support people aged over 50 by providing activities, friendship groups and opportunities to socialise.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThe dataset shows Changing Place toilets in Leeds. Changing Places are toilet facilities for people with profound and multiple disabilities. They are fitted with equipment such as hoists, changing benches and provide space for up to two carers to support the person with a disability to use the Changing Place.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilDetailed list of all community centres in Leeds. Data includes name of the centre, address, contact details and facilities.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows a list of Leeds City Council (Parks and Countryside) and parish council managed outdoor recreation sites. It is recognised that some sections still need to be completed. If you can help improve this dataset please get in touch. Have we missed anything off?