TopicsHealth and Wellbeing (15) Business and Economy (4) Leisure and Tourism (4) Travel and Transport (4) Communities (3) Show 2 more...
PublishersCovid-19 (14) Leeds City Council (12) Newcastle City Council (2) Care Quality Commission (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (29)
- Updated 2 years agoCovid-19Open datasets relating to the Covid-19 outbreak in Leeds collated by ODI Leeds
- Created 2 years agoCovid-19The Leeds Observatory is dedicated to data and analysis which will be of value in understanding the potential impact of COVID-19.
- Created 2 years agoCovid-19The COVID symptom tracker was created by doctors and scientists at King's College London, Guys and St Thomas’ Hospitals working in partnership with ZOE – a health science company. The app will be used to study the symptoms of COVID-19 and track the spread of this virus. This research is led by Prof. Tim...
- Created 2 years agoCovid-19This data is based on potential COVID-19 symptoms reported by members of the public to NHS Pathways through NHS 111 or 999 and 111 online, and is not based on the outcomes of tests for coronavirus. This is not a count of people. In 111 online, any user that starts and launches the COVID-19 assessment services is indicating they ma...
- Updated 2 years agoCovid-19Details of daily Covid-19 cases and deaths.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilData set showing the amount paid as part of the Covid-19 Small Business Grant to businesses in Leeds. Small retail, hospitality and leisure businesses can get a grant of up to £25,000 per property. Business properties with a rateable value of: £15,000 or less will get a grant of £10,000 between £15,001 and £51,000 will get a grant of £25,000
- Updated 2 years agoCovid-19Data sets which show Leeds City Council's website and Social Media traffic during the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Updated 2 years agoCovid-19This data set shows the list of volunteers that were registered via the Voluntary Action Leeds online sign-up form between 17 th March – 8 th April (when the VAL forms were suspended as it was decided there were enough volunteers signed up). Each person has completed all necessary induction activities (4 online questionnaires) and been checked by electoral services with any DBS checks followed up and verified.
- Updated a year agoLeeds City CouncilA data set which shows the service requests that have been made by Leeds residents for assistance during the Covid-19 Pandemic to the Covid-19 helpline.
- Created 2 years agoCovid-19Office for National Statistics (ONS) data and analysis are vital for informing the public and the government’s response to COVID-19. This page is a summary of insights from our most recent analysis and will be updated as new publications are released.