DevelopersSource Datasets (6)
- Updated 4 years ago#TravelHack...ces Excel export of all associated faretables from Ticketer web portal Excel mapping of faretable references from Ticketer web portal #TravelHack 'test' data NOTE: This is the first time this type of data, that is, the ability to flag farestages within Transxchange output, has been released by Rosso. As such, the dataset has been limited to three routes, and Monday to Friday timetable data only so as to prove the concept before ...
- Updated 4 years ago#TravelHackThese datasets have been provided by West Midlands Combined Authority (Transport for West Midlands) for use as part of #TravelHack2 and covers the West Midlands region plus selected surrounding connected rail stations.
- Updated 4 years ago#TravelHackFares, route and timetable data for Wales.
- Updated 4 years ago#TravelHackExample (dummy) data from the Piemonte Integrated Ticket (BIP) project in the Piemonte region of Italy. The BIPEX format was derived from and is very close to the NeTex technical standard. BIPEX Siri example data This dataset contains example data for customers, travel documents, sale transactions, control entries and blacklist delivery in a Siri-like format. BIPEX Fare example data Contains some fare product examples.
- Updated 4 years ago#TravelHackThis dataset contains fare triangles for the Keighley and the Shuttle route, a capping regime and a stop to fare stage allocation for single and return journeys.
- Updated 4 years ago#TravelHackRoute and timetable data for Yorkshire and the North East and North West of England.