TopicsTravel and Transport (6)
DevelopersSource Datasets (6)
- Updated 3 months agoLeeds City CouncilInformation on accidents across Leeds. Data includes location, number of people and vehicles involved, road surface, weather conditions and severity of any casualties. Please note The Eastings and Northings are generated at the roadside where the accident occurred. Sometimes due to poor internet connectivity this data is may not be as accurate as it could be. If you notice any errors please contact email@example.com. Due t...
- Updated 2 years agoWest Yorkshire Combined AuthorityLocations of West Yorkshire bus stops. The data includes average buses per hour during the AM Peak (0730 - 0930) Inter-Peak (1200-1400), PM Peak (1500 - 1830) and evening (2000 - 2100) time periods. Also included is a link to front and side photos of the bus stop.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackThis dataset contains fare triangles for the Keighley and the Shuttle route, a capping regime and a stop to fare stage allocation for single and return journeys.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackRoute and timetable data for Yorkshire and the North East and North West of England.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackFares, route and timetable data for Wales.
- Updated 3 years ago#TravelHackThis zipped file from Rossobus.co.uk contains the following datasets: Monday to Friday schedule data for routes 467/468, 469, 482/483/485 Transxchange XML format (export from OmniTimes scheduling software) with farestage references Excel export of all associated faretables from Ticketer web portal Excel mapping of faretable references from Ticketer web portal #TravelHack 'test' data NOTE: This is the first time this type of ...