PublishersLeeds City Council (2) Data Flock (1) Durham County Council (1) Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (5)
- Updated a year agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of diffusion tubes used to assess the levels of nitrogen dioxide at road or near to the roadside within Durham. Please see http://www.durham.gov.uk/airquality for more information.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilPlease Note - This Data set is no longer updated, please visit https://datamillnorth.org/dataset/ratified-air-quality---nitrogen-dioxide for updated information. Dataset of annual diffusion tube data used to assess the levels of nitrogen dioxide at road or near to the roadside at various sites around Leeds. The location of diffusion tubes are likely to charge year on year as different areas are monitored. The length of time that...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilData set showing the locations of the fixed automatic air quality monitoring sites in Leeds including distance to kerbside and inlet height.
- Updated 4 years agoData FlockWe have been tracking planes using transponders with Mode S (mostly commercial aircraft) over the North of England using a Raspberry Pi. Each CSV file shows a single day and is approximately 160,000 rows of data. Recorded data altitude(feet), latitude, longitude, date, time, angle, distance, squawk, ground_speed, track, callsign For example:4065A8,12100,53.37484,-1.67388,2017/02/11,00:00:00.287,170.63,25.32,5466,288,179,EXS014W ...
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilDataset showing the extent of Air Quality Management Areas in the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.