PublishersLeeds City Council (2) Met Office (1) National Rail (1) Office for Low Emission Vehicles (1) Patient Opinion (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (6)
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilLeeds Inspired offers information on all-things-cultural in Leeds
- Updated 3 years agoOffice for Low Emission VehiclesA link to an API of all common plug electrical charge points. The national charge point registry is a public database of publicly funded charge points across the UK.
- Updated 5 years agoNational RailAPI provided by Network Rail which lists live train times. You will need to register with Network Rail to get access to this information.
- Updated 5 years agoMet OfficeDataPoint is a way of accessing freely available Met Office data feeds in a format that is suitable for application developers. It is aimed at professionals, the scientific community and student or amateur developers, in fact anyone looking to re-use Met Office data within their own innovative applications.
- Updated 5 years agoPatient OpinionAn independent site about your experiences of UK health services, good or bad. We pass your stories to the right people to make a difference.
- Updated 6 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis data is sourced from the Food Standards Agency (FSA) and is available via their API. The data is updated on a daily basis and available in XML format via the link. Terms and Conditions Please ensure you read the FSA's Terms and Conditions before re-using this data. http://www.food.gov.uk/about-us/data-and-policies/aboutsite/termsandconditions/hygiene-rating-data