TopicsCommunities (4) Education, Skills and Employment (3) Leisure and Tourism (3) Health and Wellbeing (2)
PublishersLeeds City Council (6) Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council (2) Department for Communities and Local Government (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (9)
- Updated a year agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows all the schools in Leeds which are currently open and includes eastings and northings for the schools. It will be updated on an annual basis every September.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis page is no longer updated. Please visit the Primary or Secondary school allocations pages which also contain school information. This dataset shows all schools in Leeds including: The name, address and eastings and northings of each school The contact details of each school including telephone number, email and website. The number of pupils, number of places available, age ranges. Nearest (furthest distance from whi...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows a list of Leeds City Council (Parks and Countryside) and parish council managed outdoor recreation sites. It is recognised that some sections still need to be completed. If you can help improve this dataset please get in touch. Have we missed anything off?
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis shows all the Children's Centres in Leeds which are currently open. This dataset will be updated on an annual basis every June.
- Updated 2 years agoDepartment for Communities and Local GovernmentThe Indices of Deprivation 2015 provide a set of relative measures of deprivation for small areas (Lower-layer Super Output Areas) across England, based on seven domains of deprivation. The domains were combined using the following weights to produce the overall Index of Multiple Deprivation (IMD): Income Deprivation (22.5%) Employment Deprivation (22.5%) Education, Skills and Training Deprivation (13.5%) Health Deprivation and Disabil...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilTotal amount spent on Agency Qualified Social Workers in Children’s Services in Leeds City Council broken down by supplier
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilBreeze offers events and information for children and young people under the age of 19. Please note Unfortunately 2010 data is not available. It is also acknowledged that there is missing information in some of the datasets.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilLocations of play areas within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport.
- Updated 4 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains two measures of demand in Children's Social Care. Open children's social care cases Count of active Children in Need Episodes (Open Cases) in Stockport as at 31st March 2016 Children's social care referrals Count of referrals to Stockport Metropolitan Borough Council Children's Services in the period 1st April 2015 - 31st March 2016 Further information about Children's Social Care can be found on the Citizen's...