TopicsCommunities (7) Leisure and Tourism (6) Business and Economy (1) Education, Skills and Employment (1) Health and Wellbeing (1)
PublishersLeeds City Council (3) Newcastle City Council (3) Durham County Council (1) Harrogate Borough Council (1)
DevelopersSource Datasets (8)
- Updated 10 months agoNewcastle City CouncilMonthly computer usage figures by branch library from April 2008 to present. Additional information Given as a percentage of the total available time computers can be booked. BIPC is the Business & IP Centre based within the City Library. Blank means no data available. In 2020, all libraries closed from 19 March included due to the coronavirus outbreak.
- Updated a year agoDurham County CouncilSpatial dataset of public libraries owned by Durham County Council. To find out more about public libraries click on the following link: http://www.durham.gov.uk/libraries
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilA list of council ICT equipment, for example laptops and computers.
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset of all libraries in Leeds, including the geolocation, accessibility information, opening times and services offered at each location. Additional information For further information on Leeds libraries visit http://www.leeds.gov.uk/leisure/Pages/Libraries.aspx
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset provides details of library computer use. Please note The statistics provided do not relate to the number of sessions booked, but rather to the number of sessions used. For example, a person may book a session, but leave part way through, with someone else then taking over the rest of their allocated time. In this instance, this would count as two sessions. N/A indicates no figure available Closed indicates the library is ...
- Created 3 years agoNewcastle City CouncilNewcastle Libraries provide citizens with access to the Internet. On public computers Internet is filtered which means access to some websites is blocked - either because of legal requirements, concerns over the security of the Council IT systems, Council policy or to safeguard vulnerable individuals. This data set lists the categories of websites blocked at a certain date. Additional information The data set lists the title of the...
- Created 4 years agoHarrogate Borough CouncilA dataset providing the locations of community centres in the Harrogate borough. Locations are broken down by eastings and northings and tenure type. Additional information To find out more about community centres in Harrogate, click here: https://www.harrogate.gov.uk/homepage/83/community_centres
- Updated 5 years agoNewcastle City CouncilLocation of current Newcastle City Council libraries along with number of public access computers and Wi-Fi provision. Notes: Locations are given in longitude and latitude.