DevelopersSource Datasets (6)
- Updated 10 months agoLeeds City CouncilThese datasets shows councillor allowances and any summons made to councillors due to non-payment of council tax. Both datasets are updated on an annual basis. Further Information Additional information can be found on the council's website: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/council/Pages/Independent-Remuneration-Panel.aspx Please note There were no councillor council tax summons issued for 2017/18 or 2018/19 and therefore no dataset to publ...
- Updated 2 years agoLeeds City CouncilCouncil tax charges information by property band
- Updated 3 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset of all one stop centres and joint service centres in the Leeds area. The dataset includes services provided by the centres, accessibility, opening times and geospatial information about the centre. Additional information For further information on one stop centres and joint service centres visit: http://www.leeds.gov.uk/council/Pages/One-Stop-Centres.aspx
- Updated 4 years agoLeeds City CouncilA dataset providing the assigned council tax band of every property in Leeds. Council tax bands are calculated using the value of the property that you live at at a certain point of time. Local councils set the amount of tax that must be paid based on these council tax bands. Please Note The property_ref column is the council's own reference number for each property, not the Unique Property Reference Number (UPRN). Further informatio...
- Updated 5 years agoLeeds City CouncilThis dataset shows the number of requests for various online services offered by Leeds City Council. Guidance Service subscriptions - this is basically a report of the number of subscriptions to a particular service over the chosen date range Summary accessed report - this report shows the total number of hits on the summary pages over a specific period
- Updated 5 years agoStockport Metropolitan Borough CouncilThis dataset contains average Council Tax charges for Output Areas within the Metropolitan Borough of Stockport. The data covers 2015 and 2016.